Requests to display objects from the outside of College buildings, shall be made to the Associate Vice President for Facilities, Operations and Management as follows:
- In writing at least 10 days prior to the proposed display
- Include the College building proposed for the display, the dimensions of the object to be displayed, and identify the College activity which the display relates to
- The time proposed for display. For banners, the time of display shall not exceed 12 weeks or the period of time of the event promoted, whichever is shorter
- Include a statement of review and approval by the designated divisional representative
- Comply with Town of Hanover ordinances and regulations
Review of requests to display by the Associate Vice President will include, but not be limited to, consideration of established locations for display, the adequacy of structural support for the object, potential interference with College operations, number of objects on display, mission and purpose of building, historic significance of the proposed building of display, compliance with College policies, and compliance with Town of Hanover Zoning, Ordinances, and/or other regulations.
The Associate Vice-President will consult with the Associate General Counsel for Campus Services and other appropriate Campus representatives deemed necessary. Final approval of requests to display is in the sole discretion of the Associate Vice President for Facilities, Operations and Management.